- 6 basic steps to protect your loved one
6 basic steps to protect your loved one
- Have an estate plan that removes loved one from all assets.
- Determine loved one’s eligibility and maximize his or her needs-based governmental benefits.
- Establish a special needs trust to maintain quality of life.
- Write a Letter of Intent.
- Determine if Limited Conservatorship is appropriate at age of majority.
- Tell your family about your plan.
Subscribe to our newsletter and received 6 emails over the next 6 weeks explaining each of the 6 basic steps to protect your loved one, quarterly thereafter.